Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (BIT CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for Undergraduate, Master and the Ph.D. degree to Study at Beijing Institute of Technology, China. Beijing Institute of Technology one of the oldest institutes in Beijing offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English depending upon the degree you are enrolled in BIT.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) was founded in 1940, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Beijing, China. Study Duration for undergraduate (4-5) years, Master (2-3) years, and for Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 April 2021|
The duration of Undergraduate (4-5), Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage BIT CSC Scholarship:
The Beijing Institute of Technology of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Undergraduate (2500 RMB), Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
BIT offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese
Click here for more information about the course offered by BIT.
Application Materials for BIT Scholarship:
Following documents are required for BIT Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter
- Or any other supporting documents
Language Requirements at BIT:
TOEFL/IELTS transcript for English-taught programs. The minimum score is 85 for TOEFL and 5.5 for IELTS. HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate for Chinese-taught programs.
The agency number of Beijing Institute of Technology is “10007”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 15 April 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Fill the Online application at Beijing Institute of Technology International student application system at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/
Pay the Application fee 600 RMB (Not refundable)
Upload the signed 2021 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form and wait for further review. If you pass the further review, you will be shortlisted for our online video interviews.
The online video interview will be conducted via social media app-WeChat and all details regarding the interview will be announced through email.
The final result will be released through email after the CSC’s final approval end of August