The Erasmus Scholarships for the Year 2021-2022 are open. The Erasmus Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelor and Master levels and Doctoral Degree Programs in Different European Universities. 2,500 Scholarships will be awarded. All the Expenses will be covered by the European Commission.
You have an open choice to Study any Field from any European University. You will study in 3 or 4 Different European Countries Like Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, and One Part-Time Internship for a Total Duration of 2 Years. It Depends on the Degree, of Course, You are Choosing to Study. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
The Duration of the Erasmus Bachelor Scholarship is 4 Years, and 2 Years for Erasmus Mundus Master Program, and 3 Year for Doctoral Program. Through Erasmus, You can choose to study not only in Europe but in all parts of the world. Yes, so Read this Carefully. The Full Detailed Information about the Erasmus Scholarships 2021-2022 is given below.
Details About Erasmus Scholarships 2021-2022
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Varies from Course to Course (Applications are open till March End)
What Can Erasmus Mundus Do for You?
- The keyword here is “Universities” because you will be Enrolled and Study in anywhere from 2 to 4 Universities during your Erasmus Scholarship Program.
- You can choose to study not only in Europe but in all parts of the world.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is the best Scholarships you can have. Not only is it open to any citizenship in the world, but the scholarship covers Travel Costs, Tuition Fees, Living Costs, and Health insurance.
Also, Check Italy Government Scholarships 2021-2022 | Funded
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Any student from any part of the world can apply
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November). To prepare for IELTS, Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Test? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the catalog of Erasmus and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- .Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statements of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
- No need to contact a professor or university or taking admission to the university. Just apply on respective websites of programs and if get selected, everything will be dealt with by the programs.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please visit the Official Website. For Erasmus Bachelors and Doctoral Programs (Visit Here). For Erasmus Mundus Master Programs (Visit Here)